- Yale, 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
GRP is best described as a combination of the best attributes of all types of modern door materials. Unlike some other types of material, GRP Doors will not splinter, dent or rust assuring you of a sound investment for the future.
GRP Doors from us are finely crafted to replicate the appearance of wood. Our doors combine the elegance of timber with the high performance thermal and security aspects you would expect.
For many years GRP has been used for boat building, army tanks and formula one racing cars and now doorsets.
GRP is low maintenance with the skin of the door through colour (this means the colour continues through the skin not just the surface) which means it never needs painting and all it takes is an occasional wipe down with a cloth to keep it looking its best. All doors are supplied in your choice of colour.
GRP Doors, Composite Doors – designed by you, provided by us. We offer a wide selection of styles and glazing options and can tailor make the door to the way you would like your entrance to look. A cottage style or a traditional Victorian entrance or perhaps a modern and clean solid door we can offer you the choice.
Our products are backed by the highest levels of quality control and workmanship. We also use our fitters who are chosen to be able to fit your door to the exacting standards you would expect.
Take a browse through the styles and options available contact us for further details. We have made the site very simple to use and choose.
Our range of PVCu Panel doors offer a wide variety of finishes and styles from simple glazed designs to more ornate options suitable for the contemporary or traditional home.
As well as being beautifully made, each door is designed to stand the test of time so they not only act as a security barrier, they also enhance your home. Our range of panel doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both low and standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options provide the opportunity to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
Now you may want to add some finishing touches of hardware to personalise it even further or to match your style choice.
We have a stunning range of suited hardware (it means that all items whichever colour you choose match perfectly).
Complement the door with a choice of gold, chrome, black, satin chrome or white hardware. Singular spyholes are also available in a choice of brass, chrome, white or black finishes. Every door is available with a weather bar which can match the colour of the door or is available in satin anodised silver or gold.