UPVC Window Specifications
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s)
- 70mm Featured suite in white and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in white only
- 65mm Featured and Bevelled in white and foil finishes
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Espagnolette locking system (standard)
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Phocus stainless steel friction hinges
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- Options of locking system
- Security Dog Bolts
- Egress and Restricted Friction Hinges
- Gold, chrome locking handles
Vertical slider windows
Vertical sliding sash windows offer the character and charm of a traditional sash window with the long term performance of modern production materials. Our vertical sliding sash windows have excellent thermal properties, so when upgrading your windows you will conserve heat and reduce your heating bills. Superior weathering performance will ensure your new windows retain their pristine appearance year after year. So you can have the best of both worlds; the charm and character of a traditional vertical slider and the benefits of a modern PVCu window, with their low maintenance attributes avoiding the need for costly cleaning chemicals, varnishes and paints.
Choosing our sliding sash windows means you can enhance the look and style of your home without compromising on security or energy efficiency. Hardware is available in chrome, gold and white. Optional sash horns can be added in
order to replicate traditional timber frames.
- High energy efficient. Energy efficient Low E double glazed glass units help to keep the heat in and reduce your heating bills and are environmentally friendly.
- High strength frames. All frames are fully reinforced with aluminium and sliding sashes are fully reinforced with galvanised steel.
- Fully concealed gaskets. There are no black lines visible between the window and the frame due to the unique concealed gasket. This gives the window a clean, traditional look.
- Internally beaded for added security using an attractive authentic sculptured bead between the window and the frame.
With the Platinum range of windows, doors and conservatories from Energy Seal, we’ll help you select the products that are right for your home – whether you’re looking for a simple, elegant style, or a more ornate design, with decorative glass, panels or hardware. Whatever you go for, our doors and windows not only look fantastic, they last for years. So as well as enhancing your environment, you’ll be adding value to your home. Windows When choosing any of our windows you’ll be benefiting from a range of advanced design features built in as standard. Our windows use the Duraflex Diamond Suite profile which is manufactured to the highest quality standard and is at the forefront of product development, innovation and hardware design.
More people are beginning to realise the the value of PVCu for the replacement of timber in the home. Tough, durable, and virtually maintenance free. It is hardly surprising that PVCu is today the most popular choice for replacement windows, doors and conservatories.
The most popular window style installed within the UK, comprising of outward opening, side or top hung vents as single or combined with fixed lights to produce combination frames. These can also be coupled to produce bay and bow windows. All windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material. The Platinum range of windows are available exclusively from Energy Seal, and are designed to offer you the very best in energy efficiency, security and aesthetic appeal. The Platinum range boasts well insulated frames, quality double glazing, weather tight seals and multi chambered profiles to ensure that heat loss is kept to a minimum. Where noise is an issue, the thermal insulation properties of PVCu and our unique Q-Lon gasket will help to reduce noise from the outside world.